High-Ranking Content starts with a plan
That’s right, an actual plan. Not just the superficial stuff.
- You need a plan for more than just your super heavy bottom-of-funnel commercial intent keywords.
- You need a plan for more than just those two or five blog posts that you put out every single month.
And, you need to act as if your website is the number one authority in your industry or your sub-industry.
The purpose your content serves
When someone visits your website, they need to easily be able to find answers to:
- Questions they have along their customer journey,
- Questions they have in their own research,
- Questions they don’t even know to ask, but you (the expert) know are helpful to address.
In SEO when we say “winner take all”, it means taking care of all of those considerations and doing so at scale with your website content.
By doing this, you’re not only putting together a more comprehensive package overall – but you’re also improving your user experience and pleasing the algorithm.